PS4, Xbox One, iOS, PC
In honor of our return to the business of pretending-to-have-a-productive-reason-for-drinking, we’re throwing a couple of big title games your way. There’s nothing much bigger than Fortnite right now, which I do quite enjoy, but I’m surprised it’s still going. And the other big title for the month is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, so make sure to check that out!
To clarify, we’re only doing a game for the Battle Royale mode. I’m sure that doesn’t really surprise anyone, but I wanted to clarify. I’ve never paid money for the actual game… or know anyone that has. Anyway, to the goods!
I have a special Death Game to provide the basis for the drinking involved, and then I also have standard rules set up for specific events.
The Death Game
The rules for this are simple:
- For every 5 people remaining when you die, you drink 1.
- This is a potential 20 drink hit if you die immediately.
There’s a catch, though.
- Once you are under 50 remaining players, this number actually now applies to your friends watching or playing alongside you, but in the opposite direction.
So, if you survive to the 30th spot, your friends drink the equivalent of placement 70, which is 14 drinks, thus your incentive for survival is extra high in this game. All other players required to take a shot if you win (does not apply to fellow teammates that survived the round).
I know you guys are thrilled to try it out.
- Jumping from the Plane – Social
- Ammo Box – 2
- Chest – 3
- Gnome – 5
- Orange/Legendary Weapon Found – 10
- Llama – 15
- Kill Someone – Everyone Else Drinks 5
- Finish a Season Goal – Amount of Stars You Earn
- Someone Dances on you after you Die – *Extra Death Shot*